The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Gambarelli’s Fresia/Oxygena tiles might sit pretty, but they work hard all day long purifying the air you breathe. The tiles contain titanium dioxide, an element that helps degrade pollutants: When the sun’s rays hit a tile’s surface, the titanium dioxide reacts and oxygen is produced. This oxygen transforms pollutants like nitrogen oxide, which is found in car exhaust, into nitrate ions, or salt. According to Gambarelli, their tests have shown that in just eight hours, 1 square meter of Oxygena tile can purify up to 72 cubic meters of air in a given space. It’s photosynthesis, tile style. gambarelli.it or italytile.com