The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Add timeless sophistication to your outdoor room with faux stone porcelain tiles from Floor Gres’ Natural/1.0 collection. The Ceramics of Italy manufacturer was inspired by pietra piasentina, an ancient Roman limestone used throughout Italy during the Renaissance, when creating these 10mm thick tiles. They’re available in four different formats and five colors (Seashell, Sand, Fossil, Mud and Shadow). floorgres.it; find American distributors through the Italian Trade Commission’s Dealer Search.