The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
In Fall 2008 at Maison & Objet, the Paris trade show devoted to the best and the brightest in design, the garden fires were raging. The trend is clear that in the modern outdoor space, fire is as essential as water. EcoSmart Fire’s new Tower, by architect Celeste Dell’Anna and designer Simona Righi, gives this environmentally friendly flame that burns nonpolluting alcohol an architectural quality. 310-914-3335, ecosmartfire.com