The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
French modern hits the garden with Jean-Marie Massaud's Seashell collection for Dedon, featuring woven, stackable dining chairs that are open and light, yet also sturdy, and Dedon's first nonwoven design, the Satellite table. Made from HPL (high-pressure laminate), the Satellite's smooth, bulbous base has a George Jetson vibe. 800-245-2687, janusetcie.com