The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Danskina’s Knot rug might have a traditional, loomlike feel (it is hand-knotted), but the technology is top-notch. It’s this mix of old and new that makes Knot transitional; it pairs as easily with lacquer finishes as it does with wooden ones. Woven from 100-percent polypropylene yarn, Knot is waterproof and can be hosed down for cleaning. Also available in coral, white or silver. danskina.com