The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Smaller swatch: Woven in Italy, Chella’s Satin Ribbon Stripe has a taffetalike fashion sensibility. Broad 3.5-inch-wide stripes pair similar colors, and the fabric has a polished sheen that resembles, well, satin ribbon. Call 805-560-8400 or see chellatextiles.com.
Larger swatch: Giati Designs’ Summerland collection, designed by Glenn Peckman, includes Boardwalk, shown in olive. The 3.75-inch repeat cabana stripe has a hairline of aquamarine and emerald green, which activates the design and gives it depth. Call 805-684-8349 or see giati.com.