The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
The Blow Light from Tom Dixon is the first energy saving light in the range designed to accommodate a low-energy compact florescent light bulb. Unusually, the the florescent light source is concentrated and color temperature is warmed by the pure copper reflective coating, making it a broad beamed spot lamp. The lamp is held in place by a heavy weight industrial rubber plug allowing it to function as a unique outdoor lamp. It can be used as a pendant or floor light. tomdixon.net