The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
In Fall 2009 at Maison & Objet, B&B Italia relaunched Patricia Urquiola’s Lazy collection redesigned as an outdoor line. Lazy has been lauded for two key design elements: its sliding stainless-steel frame, which allows it to shift from armchair to a chaise in one languid movement, and its meshlike fabric that envelopes the frame. Woven from black or white polyester, Urquiola’s buoyant textile has a three-dimensional application that is soft, fluid and full. bebitalia.it