The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Crinoline, a chair by Patricia Urquiola for B&B Italia, might be woven from polyethylene and natural fibers, but its name harkens back to old-fashioned petticoats and poodle skirts. A witty play on modern materials and traditional craft, this sturdy, synthetic material has a fluid pattern that suggests fine embroidery or crewel work. 800-872-1697, bandbitalia.com