Courtesy of incredible-edible-todmorden.co.uk
- Incredible Edible: The British town that's trying to grow all of its own food—and whose vegetables are free for anyone to take (and eat). [Daily Mail]
Photo from the Ginger group.
- The crazy scheme to cover the Eiffel Tower in trees [Architizer]
- The viral video of Ice Cube singing the praises of Eames. [Even the New York Times blogged about it!]
- Speaking of Eames, the Charles and Ray Eames documentary comes to PBS. [Kottke]
- An excerpt from Diana Balmori's A Landscape Manifesto, whose landscape design firm recently completed a nine-mile linear park on the abandoned New Haven railroad in Connecticut. [The Awl]