My co-worker, Helen Rosner, online editor of Saveur.com, forwarded this link over and I have to say, these are ridiculously cute, if a little crazy. These kits, from Japan, come with a bit of soil and some seeds to grow bean sprouts in bottle caps. Seems easy enough to replicate at home, even if just for a gimmicky centerpiece.
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice