A hybrid between Aloe and close kin Gasteria, this retro succulent from Proven Winners is multipurpose indeed-a perennial in Zones 8-11, an annual in cooler zones and a great houseplant everywhere. Rosettes of red-tinged, narrow leaves are crowned by orange flowers in winter and spring.
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice