Here at the GARDEN DESIGN office, the seed catalogs have started coming in the mail. This is a spread of gorgeous purple tomatoes from the 2011 Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds catalog (www.rareseeds.com). Though our town will be covered in four inches of snow tonight, it's fun to plan out our plantings for the spring and summer. Have you thought about what you're going to plant this year? What seed and plant catalogs are your go-tos?
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice