The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
From chocolate to quinoa, discover the cornucopia of food crops that originated in the Americas thousands of years ago. This exhibit highlights twelve modern edible plants first cultivated by the Mayan, Incan, and Aztec civilizations.Read More »