The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
The Cactus and Succulent Society of Greater Chicago presents a show and sale of cactuses and succulents. Sale features plants grown by members of the society. Free children’s educational programming will be provided by ME4E (Multidisciplinary Education for the Environment).