The tools below will help transform ingredients from the garden into delicious cocktails. Crush herbs, fruits, and vegetables in the Schott Zwiesel Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker ($40) using the extralong Vic Firth Maple Muddler ($15), both from Sur la Table. Slice fruits with the Zwilling J.A. Henckles Pure Paring 4” Knife ($60) from Williams-Sonoma (williamssonoma.com). Use the Medium Speed Pour Spout ($3) from Sur la Table to measure correct portions of liquor. Prepare a batch of cocktails in the Dorset Martini Mixer ($99), and use Stainless Steel Cocktail Picks (set of six, $15) to hold fruit, both from Williams-Sonoma.
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice