Variegated gingers to the left, palms to the right. Cool, blue pool 10 feet in front of me as I relax in a cabana on a chaise. No, I am not on vacation. Yes, it is a work day. Inspired by our columnist Damaris Colhoun, whose Style story for May covers the best products for the outdoor office, the Garden Design editorial team worked outside yesterday. And we were productive! Best moment: The editor of Windsurfing magazine shows up with a Wendy's Frosty for each of us.
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice