"The concept of Flow (the cycles of nature) and Accumulation (mans' interruption of those cycles) is beautifully presented through the use of sculptural symbols. Permaculture plantings and innovative use of watering systems offer solutions to the results of accumulation. In the center of the garden is the symbol of hope in the form of the Future Feast table using the technology of green roofs for its' living surface and inspired by a mannerist garden in Italy."
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice