The Lynx gas-fired Power Burner is a dinner accessory worth donning. It has a dual-ring cast-brass burner that can be ramped up to an extreme 46,000 BTUs. The grate is made to hold substantial stockpots — Low Country boil, anyone? Other features include easy-to-see controls lit with blue LEDs, a fully extendable drip pan and a removable stainless-steel cover. 888-879-2322, lynxgrills.com
The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice