The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
As a perk of apartment-dwelling, the only windows in my home face a four-walled, three-story open atrium. It's peaceful and quiet, but is also kind of it's own little ecosystem: partial sunlight (with crazy direct sunlight around midday), no breeze, semi-shielded from rain. Do I have any chance at a successful window box out there?