The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
A landscape designer told me they were in shock. A few culms have turned brown since the leaves fell. I was thinking of taking them out (planted 8 weeks ago), checking the roots, and putting them back in with reconditioned soil. I appreciate your help with this. Mike