The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
preferably i would like it to have medicinal properties since my garden is a vegetable garden. i live in a zone 6a/6b area with rocky soil. these two trees are meant for shade, medicine, break the flat field look and provide some beauty to my somewhat thrown together garden.