The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
it's a decent size yard and just with the pre-existing flower beds, it's uneconomic to buy seedings. I'd like a revenue to buy a quicker growing seed for the shade. I personally couldn't think of a quick growing shade plant other then ur typical ivy and some herbs that allow for partial sun. So I thought I would see if anyone has any ideas. I am adding a homemade fountain which will take some room, but still leaves me with alot of empty space. I