The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
Our house is set on a hillside and looks down on the small square garden space from the decks above it. So ideally the garden plans would look appealing "from above' as well as on ground level. The garden is surrounded by tall neighboring trees and buildings which blocks direct sunlight except for a couple of hours in the morning in the spring/early summer. Any advice on types of plants to consider would be extremely helpful. Thank you!