The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
The wisteria is about 15 years old, and rarely blooms (I don't know if it is Japanese or Chinese). Right now, it sprawls along a low fence, with little vertical height. My hope is that training it on an arbor will give it height and encourage more flowers.