The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
I have ten acres on the Central Coast, beautiful! The problem is the pool fence, you can't believe how ugly it is but I need something tall and strong to keep the deer and other wild life out of the pool. There is grass inside the pool area but the surrounding area outside the fence is natural. I would like something organic looking and as unobtrusive as possible but that's gonna be hard! thank you