The leading outdoor design magazine!
- Established in 1985
- Quarterly, ad-free, and “book-like”
- Rich garden photography, collector worthy
- Plant-rich, idea-filled gardens
- Local ideas: plants, furnishings, decor
- Plant, design, product, and travel advice
I guess the pot is about 40 gallons. I presently have a wisteria topiary which is about 16 years and appears to be dying. So I am looking for a replacement plant. Thought the Witch Hazel would be interesting because it blooms in the winter.